From removal and exclusion to clean-up and repair, our team of wildlife experts offers a complete wildlife removal service. We return wildlife to its natural habitat.
Bats are mammals having forelimbs that can be used as wings. They are the only mammals that can fly for an extended period of time. Bats consume a variety of insects, including mosquitos, and can consume up to half their body weight in a single night.
Moles are small animals that are between 4-6 inches in length. Their eyes are small, their front claws are huge, and their fur is silky. Moles may dig 15-foot-long tunnels just beneath the ground at a rate of 15 feet per hour.
Opossums - Opossums are about 15-20 inches long and weigh 4-12 pounds. They have a long tail and a gray and white body with a white face.
Raccoons - With their unique black mask and ringed tail, raccoons are simple to spot. Adults weigh between 10 and 40 pounds and are about 2-3 feet long.
Skunks - Skunks are a cat-sized weasel-like American mammal with unique black-and-white striped fur. It squirts a thin spray of foul-smelling irritating fluids from its anal glands towards its assailant when threatened.
Every aspect of wildlife control is handled by us. We have everything we need to work on any project, big or small. Among the services we provide are:
- Trapping and translocation of wild animals in a humane manner
- Raccoon or squirrel removal from the attic
- Work to keep animals out of the building, including repairs and prevention.
- Rats, mice, and even bats have been eradicated completely.
- Animal waste removal and odor control services
- Animal emergencies and dead animal removal
(260) 427-1244 Allen County Animal Services or Humane Society
- Bird Feeders and Wildlife: Attracting and Managing Visitors
- When to Call a Wildlife Professional: Fort Wayne Indiana Edition
- Wildlife Diseases to Be Aware of in Fort Wayne
- Understanding Bird Nesting Laws and How They Affect Homeowners
- Protecting Your Pets From Wildlife Threats in Fort Wayne
- Squirrel Problems in Fort Wayne: Tips for Homeowners
- Identifying and Dealing With Snake Sightings in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne's Mice Problems: Tips for Prevention and Control
- Chipmunk Challenges: Keeping These Small Critters at Bay
- Preventing and Managing Rat Infestations in Fort Wayne
- Coyotes in Fort Wayne: Understanding Urban Coyote Behavior
- Beaver Control: Protecting Fort Wayne's Waterways and Property
- Fort Wayne Wildlife: Identifying and Preventing Mole Damage in Yards
- How to Humanely Handle Groundhog Issues in Your Yard
- Common Birds in Fort Wayne: Nuisance or Neighbors
- Dealing With Bats in Attics: Fort Wayne Homeowner's Guide
- Understanding Indiana's Skunk Population and How to Avoid Skunk Encounters
- Safe Ways to Keep Raccoons Away From Your Home in Fort Wayne
- Zanesville Wildlife Control Near Me
- Vera Cruz Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Uniondale Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Poneto Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Ossian Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Markle Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Bluffton Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Waterloo Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Saint Joseph Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Hamilton Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Garrett Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Corunna Wildlife Control Near Me
- Butler Wildlife Control Near Me
- Auburn Wildlife Removal Near Me
- Ashley Wildlife Control Near Me